Add Fab Comp i.e. Additive Fabrication of composites is an international conference whose purpose is to gather the latest research on the exciting topics including (but not limited to) :
This second edition will take place remotely on 23-24 November 2021.
- Design methods for additive manufacturing (IA, machine learning, topological optimization, material by design, biomimicry, etc.)
- New materials and new functionalities (Architectured materials, biocomposites, smart materials, multi-materials etc.)
- Advanced process development and technology (new process, monitoring…),
- Process modeling and simulation (thermo-mechanical coupling, etc.),
- Microstructure and Induced singularities and defects,
- Characterization and innovative properties (multi-function, morphing, mechanical, fatigue, aging, etc.)
- 4D printing (design, material and multifunctional properties, etc.)
- Industrialization and applications (Aerospace, automotive, naval, defense, etc.